Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My new office.

Hello Everyone.

Today I wanted to share a few pictures of my new office.
I moved a few weeks back and haven't been blogging much while getting my house settled and working my other job as a Nanny. But today I'm going to give you a look inside my new office. Now I wouldn't say it's "done" cause its always a work in progress but I feel comfortable with the way it functions for right now..LOL

My new office is technically the Formal Dinning room, and my Dinning room is really suppose to be my Formal Living room but we don't really need need two Living rooms and I REALLY NEED a office so this is what I can up with.

If you are anything like me you love to look at others crafters work areas/offices ....
Hope you Enjoy.


This is the view from the Dinning room looking into my office. I Love the screen.



This the view with the screen removed so my office is open to the dinning room, good for when friends come to play.


That door is to the garage. Cabinets for Lots of storage.

View from the garage door.


Hope you enjoyed the look around my office. Now back to blogging about my art.



Hugs ~~
Molly




3 comments:

  1. Your space is amazing!!! well worth the work, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, love how bright and cheerful this space is, congrats. I see great things coming from this amazing space!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks..I really like it. The funny part is most of it is left over stuff from other rooms in the house. ((Both my girls have white bedroom)) all I bought was those 4 squares and the white desk in the middle of the room.

    ReplyDelete