Saturday, February 25, 2012

Adventures at CHA

I was fortunate to be able to attend the CHA this year. It was awesome. I saw so many amazing products and even got to play with a few. I also got to meet some of the most amazing people. It was truly an unforgettable experience and one I will not forget for a long time. I am sure this won’t be my only post about CHA, because there is just too much to tell you about to put in one post. I’m going to start with one of the new products that debuted at CHA. Its little jars of yumminess and they are called Terri Sprouls Mixers from Sakura Hobby. These lovely little jars of Mica powder mixed into the Sakura Crystal Lacquer gives a beautiful shimmer to any project. Here is a photo of a banner I made for Valentines Day. All the letters are coated with the mixer/lacquer combination…(the photos don’t do it justice.)




No comments:

Post a Comment